The COVID-19 pandemic has had a wide ranging impact on the film and video production industry. Rules and impacts keep changing. This page is designed to help keep you informed while planning a production, before stepping on the set.
Down times provide a great opportunity to work on improving your skills. Please check our Resources page for educational topics, and other links of interest.
California Statewide Industry Guidance to Reduce Risk (scroll down to the Music, film, and TV production blade)
Coronavirus Spike Puts Hollywood’s Back-to-Work Plans in Serious Jeopardy
- Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers submitted their White Paper “Industry-Wide Labor Management Safety Committee Task Force”
- DGA, SAG-AFTRA, IATSE and Teamsters’ Committees COVID-19 Safety Guidelines called “The Safe Way Forward”
- Check Out Hollywood's 22-Page Guide for Returning to Production Amid COVID-19
- Lionsgate Production Guidelines
- Georgia’s Production Guidelines
- European Production Guidelines (via Hollywood Reporter)
Lack Of Movies, Covid-19 Surge Again Delay Reopening For Top Three U.S. Theater Chains